JOHN DAVID BATTAGLIA
FM 350 South
The New Yorker
RE: "The Toppling",
regarding our very uncritical
Square on April
9, 2003 and the actions
but do you
I mean the
Marines in your
were they configured
invasion? If you
from your article.
1981 I served with the 3rd Battalion/4th Marine Regiment of 3rd Marine
Devision, which was ....
July 1st 2009 - Hay! The New Yorker, I
can't aford to keep up my subscription if the A-Holes take ever issue.
EASE up on the "NUDES" a little- I'm supposed to " read it"
not beat it. JDVD
- April 6, 2009 letter to The Dallas Morning News /Mr. Steve
McGonigle RE: Your two front-page articles on TEXAS C.C.A. Judge Keller
How The "Shell Game" is Played ? (.pdf)
- February 16, 2009 - RE: "Answering Injustice"; TDCJ denial of
Access to Courts for Deathrow to: Jennifer Emily (DMN-Editorial on Feb.11,
A) February 25,2008 Letter to NY Times RE:
" State Without Pitty " December 27,2007 -Editorial
| B) Feb.25, 2008
C) The New York Times letter/article
December 27, 2007 "State Without Pity"
3) "Mike & Barb Lynn
& Harriet Miers"
Unfair Park Blog- Graffiti by JDVD
- Do you see HOW it ties in with my letter to Bill
( LINK to letter.pdf )
- June 10, 2005 Mr Robert Tharp RE: Jun 4, 2005
-Metro- Drug probes drain funds
- Letter to The New Yorker, Mr. Seymour Hersh - June 19, 2005
- Transcript - Header/ Testimony JDVD - Sep. 29. 1998
- Letter to NPR-Radio (National Public Radio-Washington, D.C.) -
January 13, 2005
7, 2006 to Jacqueline Floyd, Dallas Morning news. Ref. to me
in Aug. 1st, 2006 column.
- Letter to Lawyer who wrote newspaper OP/ED on Death Penalty in Texas
- Feb. 22, 2005 ( I also mailed him a copy of following letter to NPR)
2,2006 to Robert Tharp, Dallas Morning News
- September 17, 2007 - Dallas Morning News Op/ED "Struggling
with Justice or Court Case Fixing Ring?"